Senior Litigation/Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Invicta Law’s Dispute Resolution and Employment Group prides itself on providing comprehensive and proactive advice and support at competitive rates to local authority and public sector clients. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Litigation/Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join our expanding team of experienced professionals.
In addition to providing high quality legal advice and representing clients at tribunals and judicial reviews, the team advises on employment, education, information law, landlord and tenant disputes and regulatory issues.
We are looking for a qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years’ experience in key areas of litigation, including Civil and Criminal litigation, Judicial reviews and SENDIST appeals.
This role can be fully remote and have the ability for the right candidate to live and work almost anywhere in the UK with some flexibility in working hours. There is also an expert IT support team available to offer remote technical support.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage their own caseload and work effectively to high professional standards, including being able to respond quickly and accurately to urgent matters and deadlines.
- Flexible and Remote Working Opportunities
- Group Pension Plan
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Statutory Pay
- Strong CPD opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Modern offices in the heart of Maidstone
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To work with other members of the team and Invicta Law to advise upon all aspects of the work of the group including (but not limited to) Civil and Criminal litigation, Judicial reviews and SENDIST appeals.
- Play an active role in marketing and business development of the group.
- To provide advice to other teams within Invicta Law as necessary.
- Represent Invicta Law in meetings, working groups and external meetings as directed by the Head of Group.
- Build and maintain strong, trusting, and long-term client relationships.
- Training and mentoring junior employees.
- Carry out such other duties commensurate with the post as the Head of Group may reasonably require.
If you are interested, we would like to hear from you. Please submit a CV and covering letter (please keep to a maximum one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 6th May 2021.
If you would like any more information about the role, please contact our HR Administrator Helen Wright on 03000 411100. For more information on working for Invicta Law, check out our Careers page.