Areas of expertise
- IT and Telecoms
- Intellectual Property
- Procurement policy: Internal policies and external regulation
- Planning: Creating a bespoke procurement strategy and timetable, and undertaking stakeholder engagement including members, partners, partnering authorities and regulators
- Advice: Public Contracts Regulations 2015 procedures and defining evaluation criteria
- Preparation: Including advice on all types of OJEU and Contract Finder notices.
- Drafting: Procurement documents and contracts including framework and concession agreements
- Negotiation: Negotiation of contracts and to achieve best value for money.
- Training: Knowledge transfer including initial training, compliance related training and the impact of Brexit on trade relationships and the system of legislation.
- Support: Post-completion support, including member procurement reports.