We promote a culture that helps our people to grow and encourages them to fulfil their ambitions. We know our clients get our best when our people are thriving.
At Invicta Law, we recognise that the success of our Company is attributed to our employees and appreciate the exceptional lengths our employees go to, to be successful in their careers. Aside from offering a competitive salary, we offer benefits to help support you in your role, both at work and at home.
We offer a tailored benefits package to help you in your career, inclusive of:
- Flexible Working
- Group Pension Plan (provided to us by Scottish Widows)
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Statutory Pay
At Invicta Law we will encourage you to continue developing your knowledge, skills and experience whilst working with us. Our training budget allows us to support you on training courses throughout the year. We also offer:
- Training Contracts – both vocationally through CILEx enabling colleagues to gain invaluable experiences alongside gaining their qualifications and becoming lawyers of the future and towards trainee solicitor with a training contract in house. Later this year we will commence an Apprenticeship scheme underpinned by the CILEx pathway to enable talented A Level school leavers to qualify as lawyers in the future.
- Pupillage – we annually offer highly prized pupillage training schemes for those aspiring to be barristers in the future – potentially joining our team of in-house advocates.
- Payment of Professional Subscription fees
- Company subscription to MBL Seminars (Management, Business, Law)
Work Life Balance
We are invested in the future health of our workforce and recognise that people within the Company need to remain healthy, driving the business forward. To help support this concept, we have a number of staff incentives in place such as:
- Flexible Working
- Working from home
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Lunchtime walking club
- Weekly in-house Pilates sessions
- Quiz nights
- Free Fruit days